Easiest Pasta Salad Recipe is an smooth side, perfect to prep beforehand and a hit at every celebration or potluck! Tender pasta, ripe juicy tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, feta cheese and olives are tossed in a Greek dressing for the suitable make beforehand aspect dish.
We regularly upload grilled chicken to make it a entire meal marinated in our favourite Dressing for a complete meal!
I love this pasta salad because it’s far loaded with fresh summer season veggies. It is a notable recipe for using up all the greens from your garden or farmers market haul. The vegetables make the salad shiny and colorful!
For the salad, we used Rotini Pasta. I love using butterfly pasta because it’s miles pretty and amusing to eat! To the pasta, we added tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, artichokes, sparkling basil, and feta cheese. We tossed the salad with balsamic dressing. I cheated and used keep sold balsamic dressing.
This Pasta Salad is a first-rate recipe to take to summer BBQ’s and potlucks. It transports properly and may be made for the masses. You can easily double, triple, or instances this recipe by way of 10 if you need to. Just make certain you have a huge bowl. We additionally love consuming this pasta salad for lunch or dinner. It is ideal for any summer time meal!
PREP TIME: 8 minutes
COOK TIME: 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 18 minutes
- 1 bag or pound dry pasta any type you’d like – We used Rotini
- 1 yellow bell pepper – You should remove seeds and dice them up
- 1 red bell pepper – You should remove seeds and dice them up
- 1 orange bell pepper – You should remove seeds and dice them up
- 1 large cucumber chopped up
- 1 pint grape tomatoes – Cut in halves
- 1 cup of your choice of balsamic dressing
- 1 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped basil
- 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp black pepper
- Note: You can also add more veggies of your choice 🙂 Enjoy!