Who does not like Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe? The rich flavor, the aroma of chocolate, the sweet crunchiness and the crispy texture. Enough to tantalize any taste bud. They are a perfect accompaniment to your evening tea or coffee and you can have them in breakfast with a hot glass of milk. They are the go-to snack for so many people and for good reason.
Chocolate cookies come in a variety of flavors, enough to satisfy anyone’s sugar cravings. Here we share with you a simple easy recipe of basic chocolate cookies below.
- All-purpose flour 1 cup
- Cocoa powder ¼ cup
- Powdered sugar ½ cup
- Baking powder ½ tsp
- Butter ¼ cup
- Egg 1
- Vanilla Essence ¼ tsp
- Whisk together all-purpose-flour, cocoa powder and baking powder in a bowl.
- In another bowl put an egg and beat it with a spoon or by an eggbeater.
- Add powdered sugar in the egg and blend well using an electric blender or a whisker.
- Add butter and vanilla essence to the mixture.
- Now combine the egg batter with the other dried ingredients and mix well.
- Your dough for cookies is ready. Use an ice cream scoop maker to form cookies or make them by your hands.
- Put these cookies in a baking tray and put it in a preheated oven.
- At 180 C temperature bake these cookies for 20-25 minutes.
- After they are ready let them cool for 5 minutes and then eat.
- All the ingredients should be aligned with room temperature.
- You can make different types of cookies by adding ingredients you like. For example, chocolate chips for making chocolate chip cookies or you can use real chocolates for making chocolate loaded cookies. You can also add nuts if you like them nutty.
- You can substitute cocoa powder with cacao as well or you can use them together.
- The cookies will have a soft texture when freshly baked, they will harden after some time.